Small Houses Being Built 2010 If We Buy A House Which Should We Choose?

If we buy a house which should we choose? - small houses being built 2010

We offer a spacious apartment in a larger block near her boyfriend, my parents (good for them if I need to see the children after school to work), about 20 km from the city or around the same price you can squishier a house in a small block in a suburb more expensive than 1 km from the beach but about 35 km from the town (75 km from the parents of a friend!). I am very inclined to the beach, because I think it will appreciate in value as the suburb next door is less than 100 K € more for a house, built his new house and new is everywhere in addition to the waterfront will be developed and added : bands that I love coffee and the beach. But after law school is very tempting ... Currently rent in a mining town, so he is not in the region by 2010, back at the earliest. What do you think?

We are in Western Australia when you think differently

4 comments:

Ed T said...

I also love the beach (which my idea of a dream) I say go for the beach house. However, the best advice I received when purchasing a house, "not in love with the house numbers, the selection of the best investments, especially if this is not the last resort house that we buy from. Fortunately for you, it seems that going to the beach house only two qualifications!

rajan said...

Think of your children is good.
You go in the right direction.
You can spend your vacation at the beach.

remoserj... said...

Go For The Beach House, You Only Live Once ....!!

luv2seas... said...

I like to go to Australia! If you know about these properties in Australia or anywhere else? Although the beach is always a good investment and more expensive, but less and less. I know nothing to fall to know about the economy, but the United States, the markets in the housing market and stocks. People lose their homes.
It would be nice to have someone to care for their children, but are not even in-laws. What do you think that their children? You can not have both. I love the beach.
Please note that grandparents have raised their children and should not increase with their grandchildren. Grandparents have the right to enjoy their grandchildren, no power, they deserve. I think I'm getting married soon? Ask to meet the age of the grandparents in the long run your decision. Also, consider its economy. Do your homework in this area. Good luck.

Post a Comment