How To Use Spiker I Use Joico Ice Spiker And, It Turns My Hair White And Flaky, Is Ther Anything I Can Use To Make It Go Away?

I use Joico Ice spiker and, it turns my hair white and flaky, is ther anything i can use to make it go away? - how to use spiker

I style my hair like the Gotti boys use (not want to be, or what I call the same spiky hair, I), the Ice Spiker, because he has a good grip and if I put a lot of gel in his hair that makes large needle on the air Front and all (like a crown with the left middle), the only problem is that after a few hours, my hair is white and flaky. I wonder whether all that he could use to avoid or get rid of him ..... get

When should I dry my hair is completely dry, put a lot of gel and then sprayed with ice blast and then blow .. Dry dry PLEASE HELP

1 comments:

Beth said...

I am a designer and wants to change the gels. Redken has called a gel, which will have a good grip. To eliminate the backlog could use a clarifying shampoo or make a mixture of vinegar and baking powder into a paste. That, comb and shampoo as usual. You can also try to put the gel on wet hair, then blow-dry as you want. Then, when dry, you can guarantee your color.

Post a Comment