Essential Oil Perfume What Essential Oil Can I Use On My Perineum To In Crease Elasticity?

What essential oil can i use on my perineum to in crease elasticity? - essential oil perfume

When I had my first child 6 years ago, then my midwife recommended an essential oil that improves elasticity perinium (area between the vagina and anus), they use every day and do not tear or stitches during childbirth. Now I am pregnant again and wants to use oil, but I can not remember, do what any suggestion?

3 comments:

Almost ready said...

Sorry, I know, but I love it! I hope someone remembers!

Trying to do the right thing said...

Never heard much about the use of genuine essential oils, vitamin E oil, however, is what is recommended most often. Vitamin E is excellent for healing and strengthening the skin. I did a little research on the Internet and found a site that recommends the rose and jojoba oil.

mushypea said...

Moroccan rose oil in the company of sweet almonds. You must ensure that not only the scent of rose oil - we are talking about the real thing. You can usually tell by the price, if it is genuine or not. I would rather pay a little more and do it well - better than cutting out shit there!

Good luck!

Post a Comment