Liver Lip Sores Could I Have The Swine Flu?

Could I have the swine flu? - liver lip sores

my gf recently been ill. she has a headache, runny nose and sore throat. She said she would not be good today. She said she had a

Headaches
Runny
Sore throat
And the DP said it was outside having hot flashes

thats the thing, I know I have something wrong. - He kissed me on the lips today! 0,0 is that it is wrong, please help me.

I just started with a runny nose and my throat is dry, Gatorade in drinking water. and instant messaging on the computer in bed. I am very worried if I have the pig flu.

My dad does not let me take Tylenol, because it messes up the liver if taken in excess.

I'm worried. IN I wonder if pigs. I know that no one can say before I go to the doc,COS will be tested. the concern. dosent my pain body or head. dosent hurts my head, my nose, suffocating like his way. But I had last night. idk what to do, lol. if it's just a cold or flu or swine flu. How can I ???!?!

Do I have the swine flu?

Runny
Dry throat, no pain, only dry
Headaches that hardly a headache, just a little

can fever? Help please? Thanks

5 comments:

valerie b said...

Fever over 100.4 ° F
Cough
Sore throat
Headaches
Chills
Pain
Diarrhea
Vomiting

That Guy said...

It is something that really bothers me. People who need medical care go on Yahoo Answers, instead of asking a real doctor. If you really go, please, go to a doctor. Then give better answers "sundaysleeper82" or someone.

sarah said...

heyy I'm not sure if the pig had the flu, I am not a doctor or anything, but look at this link to a website http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Swineflu/DG_177917 swine flu and all the syptoms and it is likely to be infected.
We hope that this helpss and healthy:)

Rachel said...

I can not believe that your friend is sick and all are worried about is typical .. Do not be silly not to the swine flu that has already done so, have to be of concern.

♥ liz ♥ said...

Only if you say please, even with a cherry on top.

Post a Comment