Little Boys Wedgies PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!… - little boys wedgies

OK, I'm 13 and I think I might be a staph infection have ....
A small red button, saw a little bump with pus in the legs and theres a other on the leg. But they are painful or swollen or hot. I do not feel sick, or in fact, today I felt great.
But only on my underwear biggest Theres a red bump itchy or painful, hot or I can not only noticed, but I'm afraid. More Front was a little pain in this area, but it was seriously seconds over 40. So, I think the biggest blow is my laundry is a bit small (I know because I will give your child wedgie shorts) and my father thinks he has poison ivy or poison oak or some thing. How can a place that has been achieved. So, what do you think?

Theres also in the arm and it itches, but not really bad

0 comments:

Post a Comment